Passage: One step, two steps.
Times.Tomorrow is the mooring of me only because I hold on to yesterday
Tomorrow is only because I hold on to yesterday
The mooring of me I hold on to yesterday
Tomorrow is the mooring of me
If that were someone else's song, I'd believe this words speak about difficulty in letting go. I believe that now that I know they're my own, in that sense, they're not mine. I'm not expressing myself properly. But still, they make a great net in my head. It's about impotence. I think it can be understood through too many lenses but what I've got is just that sometimes things just sound too different in someone else's voice (maybe that means, again, in this case, that I do not communicate properly). This words are just for me, and just for fun. Though my intention is clearly not to be sung in someone else's mouth that far less to which "they'd be obliged", I guess it's going to happen anyways. So I explain. I do not want the past, I do not despise it, but certainly don't feel like I desire it anymore, I feel it as already mine. It is, it was, but then, I was, I not-completely-but-mostly-am. Now, I don't exactly know who it is that speaks. I'm different now. But then, knowing that I've changed, this brings here the biggest paradox ever, in which far from holding on past through nostalgic treasures, though the yesterday becomes the time that is unwanted in it's condition of producing more and more thoughts in it's own inexistence it appears as the active voice that's still active in me, my only possibility can be, in a poetic way of thinking because this can feel more like the intention to embrace present, the mooring of me being my tomorrow. [Though the dinamic or motionless fact, I'm not sure, of sustaining to one another can be fatal, I don't have a lot of active memories, they play on me, but they're not completely real as intruders.] The thing is, in conclusion, that this is where the holding on believes in the past who taught me, but still, I haven't learned enough to say that I don't desperately need my tomorrow.
1 comment:
you can swallow me whole..
whole
my thoughs succumb to the rhythm of your words, yielding to an overwhelming desire of reading them again and again
Post a Comment